- Post-Doc grant open for Distributed Data Aggregation, consult call
- MSc project supervisions available in the following subjects: "Counters for large scale systems", "Bloom filters with variable accuracy", "Progressive diameter estimation with small message sizes", "Implementations and compositions of CRDTs"
- Efficient State-based CRDTs by Delta-Mutation (under submission)
- Scalable and Accurate Causality Tracking for Eventually Consistent Stores DAIS 2014
- Making Operation-based CRDTs Operation-based DAIS 2014
- Broadcast Cancellation in Search Mechanisms ACM SAC 2013
- Spectra: Robust estimation of distribution functions in networks DAIS 2012
- An optimized conflict-free replicated set TR INRIA 2012
- Time Efficient Distributed Determination of Distances in Networks IEEE CDC 2012
- A Survey of Distributed Data Aggregation Algorithms To appear in IEEE COMST
- A comprehensive study of Convergent and Commutative Replicated Data Types TR INRIA, 2010
- Dotted Version Vectors: Logical Clocks for Optimistic Replication
- Dependability in Aggregation by Averaging Inforum 2009
- Probabilistic Estimation of Network Size and Diameter LADC 2009
- Fast Estimation of Aggregates in Unstructured Networks IEEE ICAS 2009
- Extrema Propagation: Fast Distributed Estimation of Sums and Network Sizes July 2011, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Markov random walk under constraint for discovering overlapping communities in complex networks May 2011, Journal of Statistical Mechanics
- Conflict-free Replicated Data Types SSS 2011
- Fault-Tolerant Aggregation for Dynamic Networks SRDS 2010
- Fault-Tolerant Aggregation by Flow Updating DAIS 2009
- Interval Tree Clocks: A Logical Clock for Dynamic Systems OPODIS 2008
- Scalable Bloom Filters Information Processing Letters. March 2007
- FEW: File Management for Portable Devices IWSSPS 2005
- Bounded Version Vectors DISC 2004
- Version stamps -- decentralized version vectors IEEE ICDCS 2002
- Panasync: dependency tracking among file copies ACM SIGOPS EW 2000
- Mobile transaction management in mobisnap ABDIS-DASFAA 2000
- Improving causality logging in mobile computing networks ACM MC2R 1998
- Specification of convergent abstract data types for autonomous mobile computing CvRDTs TR 1997
- MobiScape: WWW browsing under disconnected and semi-connected operation CNW3 1995
- Integration of Concurrency Control in a Language with Subtyping and Subclassing Usenix COOTS 1995
- CASTOR: Causality Tracking for Optimistic Replication in Dynamic Distributed Systems (2010-2012)
- FEW (2005-2008) File Management for Portable Devices
- Panasync (2000-2004) Dependency tracking among arbitrary file copies
- MobiSnap (1999-2003) Managing Database Snapshots in a Mobile Environment
- PC Middleware 2014
- PC DAIS 2014
- PC Euro-Par 2013, Track on Distributed Systems and Algorithms
- PC DAIS 2013
- PC Euro-Par 2007, Track on Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
- Broadcast Cancelation. Rui Lima. Ongoing PhD (co-supervision with Hugo Miranda)
- ￼Distributed Statistical Data Aggregation. Miguel Borges. Ongoing PhD (co-supervision with Paulo Almeida)
- Privacy preserving Bluetooth scanning. Nelson Gonçalves (co-supervision with Rui João). MSc concluded in 2013.
- Robust Distributed Data Aggregation. Paulo Jesus . PhD concluded in 2012 (co-supervision with Paulo Almeida), FCT Grant.
- Continuous CDF estimation in networks. Miguel Borges. MSc concluded in 2011
- Logical Clocks for Cloud Databases. "Ricardo Gonçalves" . MSc concluded in 2011
- Information Search in Large-Scale Peer-to-Peer Systems. Nuno Lopes . PhD concluded in 2009, FCT Grant.
- Causality Tracking in Dynamic Distributed Systems. Victor Fonte . PhD concluded in 2009 (co-supervision with Paulo Almeida).
- Probabilistic Estimation of Network Size and Diameter. Jorge Cardoso . MSc concluded in 2009.
- Aggregation and Counting in P2P Networks. Paulo Jesus . MSc concluded in 2007 (co-supervision with Paulo Almeida).
- Bloom Filters and Scalable Bloom Filters (Erlang by Paulo Almeida) , in use in the Riak data store system, and in CouchDB
- Causality tracking in dynamic systems with Interval Tree Clocks
- Netlogo Chameleon
Created by cbm
Last modified 2014-09-04 11:44 AM
Last modified 2014-09-04 11:44 AM